If a therapy is not harmful, why not experiment with it? Why not try it?
Especially if conventional medicine doesn’t have anything great to offer.
The greater the potential a treatment has to cause harm, the stricter
the standards of evidence it should be held to [in terms of] efficacy.
– Andrew Weil, M.D.
For energy, stress, immune, digestive, joint, and cardiovascular health.
Hyperimmune proteins contain a cocktail of large and small immune factors that help the body balance immune function and regulate inflammatory responses.The technology is protected by multiple patents.Hyperimmune egg has been cited in the 65th Edition of the Physician’s Desk Reference.Media on the immune system:
- Immune Response to Bacteria (thanks to the NIH, USA).
- The Importance of Gut Microbiome to the Immune System (thanks to NPR)
- Inflammation: Driver of Coronary Artery Disease (thanks to the Cleveland Clinic, USA)
- The Immune System and Inflammation
- Silent Killer
- The Evidence
Please note correction in this video: Hyperimmune Egg is Listed in the 2011 Physician’s Desk Reference. Physician’s Desk Reference
- Obesity and Inflammation
- Environmental Stresses on our Immune System
- 20% faster recovery
- 16% increase in endurance
- 9% increase in sprinting (anaerobic) power
- 6% – 9% decrease in exercising heart rate
- 3% increase in upper body muscular strength
- Rapid and enhanced muscle repair
- More muscular power with less effort