If a therapy is not harmful, why not experiment with it? Why not try it?
Especially if conventional medicine doesn’t have anything great to offer.
The greater the potential a treatment has to cause harm, the stricter
the standards of evidence it should be held to [in terms of] efficacy.
– Andrew Weil, M.D.
For energy, stress, immune, digestive, joint, and cardiovascular health.
Hyperimmune proteins contain a cocktail of large and small immune factors that help the body balance immune function and regulate inflammatory responses.The technology is protected by multiple patents. Hyperimmune egg has been cited in the 65th Edition of the Physician’s Desk Reference.
- The Immune System (with thanks to Science ABC)
- Inflammation and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Catching Bacteria with a DNA net Copyright: Garland Science 2016 Essential Cell Biology 4th Edition ISBN:978-0815345251
- Immune Response to Bacteria (thanks to the NIH, USA).
- The Importance of Gut Microbiome to the Immune System (thanks to NPR)
- Control inflammation and increase quality of life? (Thanks to AARP)
- Inflammation: Driver of Coronary Artery Disease (thanks to the Cleveland Clinic, USA)
- The Immune System and Inflammation
- Obesity and Inflammation
- The Mind-Body Connection (with thanks to Scientific American)
- 20% faster recovery
- 16% increase in endurance
- 9% increase in sprinting (anaerobic) power
- 6% – 9% decrease in exercising heart rate
- 3% increase in upper body muscular strength
- Rapid and enhanced muscle repair
- More muscular power with less effort
University Studies on Enhanced Recovery and Sports Performance: